Thursday, July 15, 2010

TANJOUBI OMEDETOU (part.4! XD), ICHIGOOOO~

OWHH~~~, He's so cute~ <3 *luph2*
one of my brondong! XXDDD

happy birthday, Ichigo~ moga BLEACH makin jaya en makin keren aja! hwahahahahahahahahahaha~
saiia ga mau berharap banyak, tapi moga kamu sama Rukia baik-baik selalu. ^^ *fans yang baik*

ohohohoohoho~

THE FACT WHY I LOVE ICHIGO AND RUKIA (not as PAIRING or COUPLE, okay?!) :

>>>>  because they look like an idiot when they are together.

Can't believe it? trust me. >w<

example of their silly act:
~LOL~ XD

I forgot in which episode this scene was taken. hohohohohoho... cute, is it? XD

another proof of their silliness!
Stupid Ichigo! why didn't he just take her down with him instead of threw her to Renji? =="
look at Rukia's expression. wkwkwkkwwk. XD

and more..
Rukia: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!! I'm Don Kannonji-sama's fans!
Ichigo: What the...? *sweatdrop*

Rukia:"look, Ichigo! This is good, do you agree?
Ichigo:"It's so sucks, you know.."

No, Ichigo was not tried to rape her or sekuhara her. That's kon in Ichigo's body. -LOL- XD

Ichigo's shock face. XD
*note:I edited it a little. sorry. ^^*

this one is a LOT BETTER than the other. XD

but, they can be so sweet together:
YEAH! THE PRINCE SAVES THE PRINCESS! XXDDDD

and this picture is the last and also,my favorite pic.. ^^
Ichigo looks so sexy~~ *drooling* XD

hahahahaaha.. I love them~ <3 *luph2*

and for the closing picture, please enjoy this~
"...and the black sun is waiting for his white moon to come in his starry night ~.."

No comments: