Saturday, June 26, 2010

saikindou desuka?

hello, I decide to write new post in this re-newed blog! yaayy~ ^^v

firstly, I never thought to re-newed or to do something with my this abandon blog (yeah, you can call like that. 8D). But, something make me want to re-newed this blog so I can share anything I felt with you all. That's why I make the title of this blog "SHAYA'S WORLD. ALL ABOUT YOU AND I."

sounds romantic,huh? hahahahaha. same with me XP

actually, nothing really happened to me in this super-boring-holidays. yeah, very bored and lonely. hyahahaha XD

(okay..okay..! if you feel that my grammar is so poor, I'M REALLY SORRY. ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER TOUNGE! >w<)

at least, I'd try. :-) -LOL- XXDDD

But, I want to improve my skill,especially in english, so I can catch up with my friend who ABSOLUTELY CLEVER than myself. Really, poor me :((

countdown to my day.. 36 days from now.. ^^

No comments: